- Responsible for reasonable arrangements to provide customers with technology and solution consulting services;
- According to sales and customer needs, arrange pre -sales plan engineers to provide customers with technical consulting and solution support;
- Organize the pre -sales engineer to summarize the case with customers, and gradually form a standardized solution;
- Organize the customer’s needs and feedback to the R & D department;
- Organize the pre -sales engineers to summarize and analyze customer needs and industry needs, and form documents;
- Timely feedback the information of customer needs to the R & D department to help product research and development;
- Organize product technology training regularly to improve the technical capabilities of sales staff and integrators;
- Responsible for the work plan and management of the pre -sales support department.
- Related majors such as machinery, automation, electrical, bachelor’s degree or above;
- Five years and above automated equipment system integration development and design and solution experience, those who have experienced non -standard automation
- Equipment and robot application solutions are preferred;
- Familiar with the implementation and operation process of the project plan, and have the ability to independently design project plan;
- With good career ethics, active work, cheerful personality, strong ability to resist pressure, and competitive spirit;
- Can adapt to appropriate overtime and short -term business arrangements;
- There is a priority to work in the mobile robot industry.